GX Questions...

GX and Typhoon hardware, this includes, displays, cables and accessory cards.

Moderator: Mods

Scruffalufigus
LCD?

GX Questions...

Post by Scruffalufigus »

hi, im looking to get a GX24064-WB-BBI-MCE, but i have a few questions about the product.

1) I can seem to find anything on the distance between the holes that attach to the 5.25 bay. can i get the distance?

2) Will the remote work with XP? cause im not upgrading to vista till i have too and would like the remote for my project.

Clark
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Clark »

Hi Scruffalufigus,

Great to hear that you are looking at our GX line for implementation in your project. We do have a data sheet for the device on our support site, however, it was previously poorly named. It should provide the measurements needed.

Like the product page says the remove will only work on vista, this is not a hardware limitation microsoft just does not allow third parties to intergrate into XP like they do with Vista. We would like to support XP but we just can't

Hope that helps, if you've got any further questions regarding the GX or any other displays in our line, please just let me know.

Thanks,
~Troy
Troy Clark
Design & Development
Matrix Orbital

Scruffalufigus
LCD?

Post by Scruffalufigus »

Thank you for your reply. that helps a lot.

Clark
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Clark »

No worries Scruffalufigus, if you have any further questions regarding our products, please don't hesitate to ask.

~Troy
Troy Clark
Design & Development
Matrix Orbital