GTT Bezel? Mounting behind plastic?

GTT TFT Support

Moderator: Mods

ehrnam45
LCD Geek

GTT Bezel? Mounting behind plastic?

Post by ehrnam45 »

The product page for the GTT shows it with a bezel, but there is no bezel option (B0) in the configuration and nothing in the accessories part of the store. I understand that this is targeted towards OEMs and integrators but I'm struggling to find any info on how to mount something like this either in an enclosure or with a protective cover.

The project I'm working on needs to be at least semi-impact resistant since it will be in a portable enclosure and may see some time inside a suitcase. If I do mount it behind a protective window, what material and what thickness will allow the PCAP to still work? Similar results googling for ideas--people asking but nobody really giving a definitive answer.

ehrnam45
LCD Geek

Re: GTT Bezel? Mounting behind plastic?

Post by ehrnam45 »

Correction - the HTT series shows an included adhesive bezel, not the GTT. The controller that I'm looking at using doesn't have HDMI or DVI out at all, and a possible new product will likely only have DisplayPort.

Raquel
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Re: GTT Bezel? Mounting behind plastic?

Post by Raquel »

Hello,

Thank you for posting at Matrix Orbital forums.

There are options we can look at for the bezel and/or portable enclosure.
As per mounting the GTT behind a protective window, depending on the GTT size, the most we can have is 2mm glass for PCAP to still work.

I have your email as per recent technical support enquiry. I will contact you from there to get more details please.

Thank you,
Raquel
Raquel Malinis
Design and Development
Matrix Orbital