A few Questions

Take a load off and chat!

Moderators: Henry, Mods

CrimeScene
LCD?

A few Questions

Post by CrimeScene »

I am looking at buying a an Matrix Orbital MX-212 LCD Kit or close to that,I do have a few Q's about it though so here go's

1. I am trying to get away from thermal probes,seems they eather don't work right or not at all,I use water cooling on a P4 and you cannot get it below the chip and placing it on the water block will not give you a good read,I do use MB5 but I need to see the temps when gamming,will your product give me temps without a probe? Off MB5 maybe? would I need any other softwere to do this?

2. I see it says it will give you your FPS,bandwith,memoryHDD space when running progams how is this done and do I need to buy more hardwere?

Would like to know some of this before I decide to buy THX,

CrimeScene

Tom
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Tom »

Hi CrimeScene,

Thank you for posting at the LCD forums.

I have some answers for you.

1. You still will be able to monitor temperatures with MBM5, and it will be displayed while you game. The software will allow you to use the MBM5 or some other monitoring program through plugins. By using these programs which utilize the motherboard's probes, you won't need to purchase extra temp probes. You will still need to install the software to use the display. The display cannot do anything without software. If you do get the MX-212, you get a cd key for the software. The software is called LCDC, and you can get more detailed information on it at http://www.lcdc.cc/about.htm .

2. The FPS, banwidth, memory, etc. all comes from LCDC. Matt and his team from LCDC did all the hard work to get you these features. You won't need to get any more hardware.

If you have anymore questions or concerns, please feel free to post them.

Best Regards, :D

CrimeScene
LCD?

Post by CrimeScene »

Thats what I needed to know,well at least enough for me to buy it,one more question do you take PayPal e-checks?

CrimeScene

Adam
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Adam »

Hello Crime Scene,

Our e com site only allows us to take Visa or Mastercard. If you let me know your location I might be able to point you towards a distributor.

Best Regards
Adam L.
Sales Manager
Matrix Orbital

A nod is as good as a wink to a blind bat.

CrimeScene
LCD?

Post by CrimeScene »

I have a few.

THX
CrimeScene