Shipping cost

Take a load off and chat!

Moderators: Henry, Mods

MIN_Roadkill
LCD?

Shipping cost

Post by MIN_Roadkill »

I was going to order 4 temp probes for my mx 212 so I added 4 to the cart and proceeded to checkout. I then came to the shipping options page and the cheapest available shipping is $22.06 for a pakage that weighs 0.44lbs. That is a bit rediculous. Please let me know the reason behind such a price.

Bernie
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Bernie »

Hello, I do undersatnd your concerns for shipping costs, however, please note that Matrix Orbital does not profit from shipping prices. We do our best to provide all customers with our discounted UPS and Fed-ex rates. These rates are based on overnight delivery standards...and please note...packages are being shipped from Canada.

We do offer a World-wide variety of Distributors to choose from which may ease the cost of shipping rates. I have provided a link below to our list of distibutors for your convenience:
http://www.matrixorbital.com/links.php?lPath=0

One last option, if viable for you, we do allow customers the opportunity to ship using their own account numbers, via- UPS or Fed-ex, in cases where you may receive better courier rates than ourselves.

Feel free to contact me direct with any additional questions or concerns.

Regards,
Bernadine Wallace
Matrix Orbital
Sales Executive
bwallace@matrixorbital.ca

MIN_Roadkill
LCD?

Post by MIN_Roadkill »

Thanks alot for the link. I found a US supplier that offers the same pricing as you and a much better shipping rate.

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

MIN_Roadkill wrote:Thanks alot for the link. I found a US supplier that offers the same pricing as you and a much better shipping rate.
That's good to hear, this is why we have US distributors and why we keep trying to get more, convenience and cost. As we are in Canada, our hands are tied in shipping cost and we continuously try to improve our rates, ask how much we heckle FedEx.
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital

Bernie
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Bernie »

You're Welcome! I'm glad it was of some help! Enjoy your new MO unit and please feel free to keep in contact with any additional questions or concerns you may have.

Regards,
Bernadine:)