Post by Cheese »

Oh wait, no that's wrong. We do get on. Pants. :D

Rob.

p.s. lubby new forum.

GarGo
LCD?

New look.

Post by GarGo »

Hey, no offense, but this look these forums got going on is just not doing anything for me. I understand you might like the old vetern look, but ah. I can make images if you need them becuase these huge ones irritate me. I could work on the layout too if you want, i used to be an Ikonboard (perl) editor.

Like when your choosing a forum, the forum your mouse is on changes color like to a littlebit darker color (rollover tables), i can make the whole forums look as if their 3d, all you need is 3 shades of 1 color. But if you prefer this look thats okay, i can just do the buttons and colors. Unless of course you got somebody else. I could show you what i did to my forums a year ago when i didnt even know more than 2 things about perl and html. I can do way more now :) Year ago test site.

Hey, why doesnt Aniso show his face very much on the board? looks as if Henry is here every minute.

-GarGo

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Re: New look.

Post by Henry »

GarGo wrote:Hey, no offense, but this look these forums got going on is just not doing anything for me. I understand you might like the old vetern look, but ah. I can make images if you need them becuase these huge ones irritate me. I could work on the layout too if you want, i used to be an Ikonboard (perl) editor.
Which large images? the buttons? they are big because people are blind :) If there is something specific you don't like, tell us, we will do our best.
GarGo wrote: Like when your choosing a forum, the forum your mouse is on changes color like to a littlebit darker color (rollover tables), i can make the whole forums look as if their 3d, all you need is 3 shades of 1 color. But if you prefer this look thats okay, i can just do the buttons and colors. Unless of course you got somebody else. I could show you what i did to my forums a year ago when i didnt even know more than 2 things about perl and html. I can do way more now :) Year ago test site.
Yes, that is nice.. maybe, Linear, what do you think?
GarGo wrote: Hey, why doesnt Aniso show his face very much on the board? looks as if Henry is here every minute.

-GarGo
Aniso is not allowed to come out and play often... no one has ever asked about him, you know him?
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital

linear
evil Dr. linear
evil Dr. linear

Post by linear »

Henry wrote:Yes, that is nice.. maybe, Linear, what do you think?
No problem chief, say the word and it goes in.
BLK202A-4BR-BK + LK202-25-WB-V + LK204-25-V + VK204-25-V + LK-202-24-USB + MX212

GarGo
LCD?

Post by GarGo »

Oh, well i was just woundering. I owe you anyway, i was suppose to install v3 about 5 months ago but i never got around to it.
Aniso is not allowed to come out and play often... no one has ever asked about him, you know him?
Im his son. I volunteered to upgrade your forums, because of my experience but i never got around to it.[/quote]

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

GarGo wrote:Oh, well i was just woundering. I owe you anyway, i was suppose to install v3 about 5 months ago but i never got around to it.
Ohhh... right.... now I remember... So far everyone likes the new forum... so I think we will leave it as is for now, unless others complain as well.
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital

Pheonix
LCD Guru

Post by Pheonix »

IMHO the new forums are skinned really well, infact, I think they better than the MO Main site now!! :D Oh and by the way, the main site really hates NS7

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

There is a new site soon.... it should be NS7 compatible...
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital

Pheonix
LCD Guru

Post by Pheonix »

Good good...dont want to exclude anyone

GarGo
LCD?

Hmm

Post by GarGo »

Not too bad, they changed since i last posted? i like them more now, quite professional, and yet not too professional :P

Yeah, not too bad skinning this. The main site needs, lol a layout. Its kind of hard to get around as much as you would on a different site, site menu script and the image menu...But your news..make the forums and site match :)

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Re: Hmm

Post by Henry »

GarGo wrote:Not too bad, they changed since i last posted? i like them more now, quite professional, and yet not too professional :P
Nope still the same from the last time
Yeah, not too bad skinning this. The main site needs, lol a layout. Its kind of hard to get around as much as you would on a different site, site menu script and the image menu...But your news..make the forums and site match :)
We are getting a new main site very soon. Just needs to be put online. The colors were taken from the new site, so they will match...
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital