MBM Question

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

Derelique
LCD?

Post by Derelique »

G'day,

I tried installing this MBM after putting my vfd2041 display but after reboot and started the software, all i got is this buzzing sound from my computer and i don't know how to switch it off from within the MBM software, I have to do a complete reboot to stop it! :evil: Only whenever I start MBM this happens. I have a GA8knxp motherboard p43.0 800fsb. Any suggestions why it's doing this? Thanks! :-?
any opinions express by myself is entirely my own and it doesn't mean everyone has to agree with it.

soundx
LCD!

Post by soundx »

Sounds like one of the alarms is going off.

Derelique
LCD?

Post by Derelique »

Obviously it's the alarm, but only whenever I open MBM after installation. Not sure why it's doing it? Never done that before :-? I un-installed it and it's quite...ummm! Just wondering 'cos I need it to use with my VFD display. So, thanks for pointing that out to me, soundx. :wink: Need sumthing to rectify it.
any opinions express by myself is entirely my own and it doesn't mean everyone has to agree with it.

soundx
LCD!

Post by soundx »

well easiest should be to go to "alarm options" and turn off alarms. ;)

It way be picking up some strange sensor reading. somedtimes it's caused by having multiple software monitoring programs open at the same time.