teamspeak plugin

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

G78
LCD!

teamspeak plugin

Post by G78 »

I dunno if its made already, but would be fun to have some kind of program to type in a teamspeak server IP while playing a game on a server, withought having to do any (alt+tab) to switch between both.

Just to type in the IP directly into the MX6 while main monitor still show the game.

Let say you start BF2, you connect to a server, they dont support the voice IP, so you need to connect to their teamspeak IP. But you dont want to switch programs, or worse quit the game to redo everything again. And maybe lose your place on the server (server full).

So having a program running throught the MX6, lets say you binded the enter key to switch keyboard mode. Now your keyboard can be use to enter the teamspeak ip. As you type it, you see what you type on the pled screen of the mx6.

Then once enter is repress on the MX6 (or on the keyboard) it show *connecting to XXX.XXX.XXX* then *connected to servername*.

Once all this is done keyboard revert to its previous state so you can continue to play the game, and you see on the MX6 screen a indicator of your voice, and a icon appears when it emits you voice onto the server.

.. Maybe using that nice keypad onto the MX6 would be easier also. Instead of switching the keyboard mode.

Anyhow, does this exist, if not would be nice to have... any advice to make it happen?
=G78=

Tom
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Tom »

Hi G78,

There is a teamspeak plugin for LCDC. Although I never used the plugin before, I thought I'd let you know about it. You can download the plugin at http://www.lcdc.cc/downloads.htm

If you have anymore questions or concerns, please feel free to post them.

Best Regards,

Mat-Moo
LCD Guru

Post by Mat-Moo »

Only the active application can have keyboard entry possibilities (Apart from hotkeys). Although you could setup LCDC to launch TeamSpeak using the following command line to auto login "C:\Program Files\Teamspeak2_RC2\TeamSpeak.exe" 85.236.100.27:8987?nickname=yournickname?loginname=yourloginname?password=yourpassword?" - This is of course based on you using the same TS server.
## # Mat # ##
LCDC - Drive it to the edge baby!
http://www.lcdc.cc
Matthew@DPS.uk.com
DPS Ltd. (Not MO!)

TimEG
LCD!

Post by TimEG »

I don't know if you're still interested in this feature but I am currently developing a new teamspeak plugin for LCDC and it will have exactly this functionality. It will enable real-time entry of IP and PORT data throught the MO keypad which will allow you to join and leave servers from within a game. It also allows you to change channels and gives a great deal more functionality over the standard plugin.

ETA is around two weeks for the beta so I'll post when available.