Absolutely incredible...

Take a load off and chat!

Moderators: Henry, Mods

Jay
LCD Guru

Post by Jay »

SERVICE!!! Placed my order yesterday at 9:05am. Just received it today at 10:15am. Needless-to-say I am more than pleasantly surprised. Matrix Orbital. You're number one in my books.

Thanks a lot,
-Jay

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

Thank you for your kind words :grin: I will pass this on to the shipping department, it's always great when a customer actualy comments on the good things...
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital

Jay
LCD Guru

Post by Jay »

Believe me I know what you mean. The company I work for are agents for manufacturers so I deal with what you do, everyday. One thing that I've learned that is an unfortunate happenstance is this. If a customer is satisfied, they will tell one other person, if they are dissatisfied they will tell 10 others.

When I get good service I try and tell as many as I can so that I can try and throw a curveball into the average. :smile:

Thanks again for the phenominal service.

-Jay

relix
Uber Slave
Uber Slave

Post by relix »

I think that anyone who "knows" Matrix Orbital, or "knows" for what to use an LCD attached to the computer, "knows" that Matrix Orbital is the best. My parents thought I was going mad when I got my LCD's, but a friend of me thought it was soooo cool and wanted one too!

mserrino
LCD Geek

Post by mserrino »

Even better, I got my MO LCD and my friend wanted one, but said I paid too much. So he ended up buying some generic parallel lcd for 10 bucks. That was 2 months ago and he still cannot get it to work (he refuses to even buy a backpack), and having no tech support doesn't help his cause either.

Moral of the story: You get what you pay for. MO rules!

EAdams
LCD!

Post by EAdams »

Gotta agree here. My order shipped yesterday. I got it TODAY 10am central time US. Only $14 shipping for next day. Sweet...did I mention no import taxes? Dang you brits gotta hammer your gov on that 17% crap...uuuggghhh.

Thanks goes out to Henry and the guys at MO!!!!