LCD Stats Development

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

Ghoast
LCD Guru

Post by Ghoast »

On 2002-03-14 14:56, Red Five wrote:
While running LCDStats, I get a stack overflow error. It seems to me that perhaps the variables for NIC total upload or total download are overflowing.
The variables for NIC total up/down is a long (4 bytes), because the windows ip helper i use for LCDstats use this variable. therefore it doesn't go beyond about 2140MB. I don't know what to do about it, preferably i'd use something else than the ip helper but i haven't found another way to measure NIC up/down as of yet.

It's good to hear you're adding your own stuff to LCDstats, very nice, and great ideas too :smile:
If you need any help with anything send me an e-mail and i'll help you out.

I added some stuff to LCDstats:
-Toggle winamp shuffle/repeat with the keypad.
-Turn off all GPOs at startup to make sure the ones that should be off is off. I added this because my LK204-25 always had a GPO running by default at startup.

Version 2.2.5:
Installer
Sourcecode

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ghoast on 2002-03-20 03:34 ]</font>

Mat-Moo
LCD Guru

Post by Mat-Moo »

Ghoast

I just had the same problem, however the hlpr file I used defined it as a LongInt rather than a Dword which I changed, and I believe this now allowss it to display upto 256*256*256*256=4294967296bytes = 4194304kb = 4096mb = 4gb... other that that, I'm stuck as well, unless you record the last value and if it's less and it youselv using an INT64 or something?

Ghoast
LCD Guru

Post by Ghoast »

there are ways to work around it but you'd get a relative value instead of the absolute value that iphelper returns.

you could store the difference between the last value received from iphelper and the value recived before that in another variable or array of variables to get a relative value. i did that and it works but i want the absolute value.

Ghoast
LCD Guru

Post by Ghoast »

I've improved the new e-mail notification, it now scrolls a message that looks like this: "accountname" has "# of new e-mails" - "next account if there is one" has "# of new e-mails" and so on. Looks nice =) line 2 displays the total number of new e-mails like the first line did before. anyway, the reason i posted about this is that i was wondering if any of you had any wishes for things i should add. I'm going to try and solve the netstats overflow bug now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ghoast on 2002-04-25 05:30 ]</font>

Ghoast
LCD Guru

Post by Ghoast »

i also added the option to not turn off the backlight when you exit the app. I uploaded the new .exe for you to test =)

This .exe contains the backlight option and the new e-mail thing i mentioned in the previous post.

link: http://w1.262.telia.com/~u26209407/lcdstats226.zip

gb115b
LCD?

Pulse Wave Modulation on the GPO

Post by gb115b »

is this possible? if so could the GPO bit of the software have various settign depending on the (MBM) temperature reached (so the fans were not just on or off)