Shipping and Canada

Take a load off and chat!

Moderators: Henry, Mods

NightStriker
LCD?

Post by NightStriker »

Hey,

Well I'll be buying a MO VFD in the next 2 weeks but I had a question about shipping. I would refer to the shipping page but for the life of me I cant find it :sad:

Anyways since I live in Southern Ontario and if I understand you guys are in Alberta, does that mean that you would use regular mail or express post to send the product.

Also being in Canada there will be no extras added will there? Like will taxes be added or extra shipping fees?

Thanks

EDIT: I'm also going to ask something else since I am completly new to LCDs and VFDs in general. The programs like LCDDrive or LCD Smartie will they work with a VFD?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NightStriker on 2002-07-29 10:53 ]</font>

Cheese
Bit-Tech.net
Bit-Tech.net

Post by Cheese »

I'm not canadian and I don't work for MO, but I can answer your vfd question :wink:

Mo's VFD controller is the same as the LCD one (near enough), the only problem you'll have is some apps turning the vfd off, not sure if this is an issue in lcd smartie - never tried it with mine (I'd recommend LCDC over it any day).

Rob.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cheese on 2002-08-02 10:45 ]</font>

NightStriker
LCD?

Post by NightStriker »

Thanks for answering the one question

The reason I wanted to use LCD Smartie was because it had a feature for game statistics and I'm a gamer so that's why I liked that

But I have heard that LCDC is very good :smile: But can it do game stats?

Cheese
Bit-Tech.net
Bit-Tech.net

Post by Cheese »

There's a beta version of the gamestat plugin for LCDC available in LCDC's forum atm - it hasn't taken long to come into being (i.e. work on the plugin only started recently), and it's looking pretty darn good. I'd expect a full proper all singing version to be out in a few weeks :wink:

Rob.

Cheese
Bit-Tech.net
Bit-Tech.net

Post by Cheese »

...oh and I hear it's pretty hard work getting game stats to work in smartie, not that I've ever tried :grin:

r.

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

There should be a gane stats plugin for LCDC very soon... it's being worked on.
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital