LK402-12

Take a load off and chat!

Moderators: Henry, Mods

Spatch
LCD?

Post by Spatch »

Hello:

First I'd like to let MO know that their contact popup is not working (or at least not for our company).

Secondly, I'd like to get a demo LK402-12 for a 1U chassis we are building. Is that possible? Please email me at jlambert@futurex.com for shipping information.

We have used MO LCDs in the past and we have another product that uses your 5.25" insert and LCD. We are very interested in using MO since we are already using them in other projects. Please let me know if we can get one and also what would quantity pricing be for 10, 20, 50, 100, and 1000 units of the LK402-12.

Sincerely,

Jim Lambert
Futurex

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

The contact button is a pop up window. I have heard this before, but I have never been able to duplicate it. As for the information, please contact Adam Lintott, alintott@matrixorbital.com and he will be more then happy to help you out!
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital

Spatch
LCD?

Post by Spatch »

When I say "not working" I mean that the popup window comes up and lets you enter the information but when you click submit the next screen is an error message.

After thinking about this a little more, I have realized it might have something to do with security here at the office. Because this could be a problem at many more companies besides our own, why not just have the contact page list email addys of sales, support, etc.?

Jim

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spatch on 2002-08-22 10:48 ]</font>

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

Our entire website is getting updated and that's one of the things to change...
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital