Selling my Matrix Orbital

Take a load off and chat!

Moderators: Henry, Mods

SuperTrooper
LCD?

Post by SuperTrooper »

I don't know if this is against rules, I didn't see anything in the Law of the Land .. So, anyways. I want to sell something:

Matrix Orbital VK204-25 (20chars x 4lines)
http://www.matrixorbital.com/products/vk204-25.htm

This includes the serial port cable that it came with, the RED204 filter, and the BLACK 2 bay mounting kit. Also included is the power hookup. I payed about $175USD for this puppy and I've had it for a few months, only used it about 2 weeks. The only problem is, I really don't have much use for it. I'm not that technically inclined. I'll let it all go for $100, it's in PERFECT condition. I'm a poor college student and paying for books are far more important than a spiffy voltage readout. Only selling to peeps in america! :smile:

Email me or something... Henry if there's a better way of doing this.. let me know. :sad: sorry if i upset anyone.

supertrooper@attbi.com

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SuperTrooper on 2002-08-28 00:33 ]</font>

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

I don't have a problem with this as long as it doesn't begin a wave of selling... I would recomend trying on the [H]ard Forum or Anandtech though... they have a much higher trafic flow...
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital

shaine
LCD?

Post by shaine »

poor me i want it but have no money
being 13 doesnt help....