Offset Screens on LK202-24-USB

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

PCM
LCD?

Offset Screens on LK202-24-USB

Post by PCM »

Hello. I got my LK202-24-USB LCD about 5 days ago, but have had no great success in making it work. I load up the screens and the lines are swapped and autowrap backwards accross the display. Ex:

A screen that should read:
Current up :882B
Current down:1.21KB

Instead displays as:
ent down:1.21KB Curr
ent up: :882B Curr

Note that the "Curr" on the bottom line goes to the "ent..." on the top line, autowrapping backwards. I've tried to read all of the manual and have browsed through planty of forum pages, but haven't found the remedy. Hopefully it's an easy fix!? :-? Other than that, all of the display is top-notch. BTW, I have the USB_Driver_V10 installed and am using LCDC (obviously) :) . Appreciate any help!

PCM
LCD?

Post by PCM »

It also seems that every time I stop and start the display again, the amount of offset moves about a half a screen to the left (after autowrapping). Clicking the Start/Stop Display button in LCDC gets the screen to just about the right place, but it is still off and becomes a pain and is causing me aggrevation to not be able to interpret what the screen is saying because the lines are swapped and autowrapped in such a way that bargraphs and numbers are too much of a hassle to bother deciphering.

Again, any and all help would be appreciated :-? .

PCM
LCD?

Got It!

Post by PCM »

OK, rather than just leave the forums and pretend it never happened, if anyone else has had this problem (with LCDC specifically) get the newest version of LCDC from their website and go to the downloads section for the latest release Ver 1.03.23, which unfortunately didn't come with the CD I got.

Let me tell you that the display looks SW33T 8) ! Other than software issues, I am very satisfied with the product itself. :P

Cheese
Bit-Tech.net
Bit-Tech.net

Post by Cheese »

Glad you got your problem solved, have to say you had me stumped :) Silly LCDC bug...

Rob.