LCDC software

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

entity
LCD?

LCDC software

Post by entity »

I bought my MX212 awhile ago and recieved LCDC packaged with it and also recieved a key written on top of the CD which i presume is for LCDC.
What i cant understand is where i enter this key, should i be able to register just with that key. Or do i have to order it and pay the $17.50 and supply that key? or can i just send that key to LCDC and they will send me back the details...

basically i'm really lost and any help would appreciated :) :-?

Mat-Moo
LCD Guru

Post by Mat-Moo »

Replied via PM
## # Mat # ##
LCDC - Drive it to the edge baby!
http://www.lcdc.cc
Matthew@DPS.uk.com
DPS Ltd. (Not MO!)

Deinonych
LCD?

Post by Deinonych »

I'm having the same problem. I found where to enter the key, but when I do I get a "Key Refused" message. Any ideas?

[EDIT] never mind...I'm a n00b. I figured it out. :roll:

spongebob
LCD?

Re: LCDC software

Post by spongebob »

entity wrote:I bought my MX212 awhile ago and recieved LCDC packaged with it and also recieved a key written on top of the CD which i presume is for LCDC.
What i cant understand is where i enter this key, should i be able to register just with that key. Or do i have to order it and pay the $17.50 and supply that key? or can i just send that key to LCDC and they will send me back the details...

basically i'm really lost and any help would appreciated :) :-?
Well any help for me would be appreciated. I can't figure it out.Thanks. :-?

calvin166
LCD Geek

Post by calvin166 »

are you using the key from your cd?
-Calvin166
"... and then..."

radfly
LCD?

Post by radfly »

I am getting this same error. Did anyone find out how to enter the key from the CD?

Adam
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Adam »

Hello All,

The key that comes on the CD needs to be entered on the LCDC web site. The address is located on the quick install sheet. That key (on our CD) will then generate a new key to use with LCDC. . This will show up when you have entered some info on the LCDC web site and should also be e-mailed to you. If you have any problems Please refer to your CD that came with your unit. It has evrything you need to have a great experience with the MX2 series and answers many questions that have been posted. Please make Henry happy and have a look around the CD. He put alot of work into it for everyone. :D
Adam L.
Sales Manager
Matrix Orbital

A nod is as good as a wink to a blind bat.