LCDC

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

morpheus
LCD?

Post by morpheus »

And i forget to say :
1/Thanks for what you do
2/Why LCDC doesn't see my net connection?
3/Why when i tried too configure LCDC can't i save ??
:smile:

CyPher
LCD Guru

Post by CyPher »

hey mat..a few more things for ya

i was setting it up to check my email....3 accounts...but it keeps clearing all the settings for the first account....and trying to set the check mail time to anything other than default 30 gives an error...

also, for what ever reason, it has switched lines 2 and 3 again...

Atarien
JackyPC
JackyPC

Post by Atarien »

hello and thanks for this good work...
GPO seems to don't turn on with the temperature option..is the gpo turn on when the temp is exactly at the specified value or bigger than it ?

Mat-Moo
LCD Guru

Post by Mat-Moo »

Okay fixed nearly all the bugs pointed out here - and MBM plugin now has two events "On MBM temp >=" and "On mbm temp <" this makes it far better (I was trying to be clever and it didn't work as usual!)

I've removed the CPU performace for now as MBM can provide this anyway! ANd the net stats... well I just never got around to adding them! Lookout for a new version soon, however I'm holding on for a while. BTW suppurt for the GLK stuff is now much better as it uses "Flow Control" so the display is much better now, might even add hardware scroll to it!

morpheus
LCD?

Post by morpheus »

First i will thanks Mad Rat who do a great Job , and say that he s a personne who you can ask help and that is very very nice ...
When LCDC will be a final ver. am sure i buy it ...
:smile: thanks for all

Delta
LCD Geek

Post by Delta »

having big probs using GLK12232-25-WBL with LCDC :sad:
first half of the first line seems to work fine - but then it goes boobies up after that. Anything on 1st line over the halfway point is wobbled around and muddled up after being written intially
2nd line writes ok and then jumps up to the mid point of the 1st line and messes things up more - looks fine on Virtual Display tho :/

any ideas?

Cheese
Bit-Tech.net
Bit-Tech.net

Post by Cheese »

On 2002-03-17 16:16, Delta wrote:
having big probs using GLK12232-25-WBL with LCDC :sad:
first half of the first line seems to work fine - but then it goes boobies up after that. Anything on 1st line over the halfway point is wobbled around and muddled up after being written intially
2nd line writes ok and then jumps up to the mid point of the 1st line and messes things up more - looks fine on Virtual Display tho :/

any ideas?
Pretty sure this is a bug in the version onthe web... works fine in the latest version :wink:

Cheers,

r.

Delta
LCD Geek

Post by Delta »

mumble mumble

back to LCDCentre with its memory leak for a while longer then :sad:

Rydin
LCD?

Post by Rydin »

I got the same problem with my GLK12232-25-WBL...

Mat-Moo
LCD Guru

Post by Mat-Moo »

NEW VERSION 0.95beta 8
Is now available - this should let you use the GFX displays now (remember to download the chesefont and use that as it has blocks etc. setup for it)
I've added a whole bunch of new things:
GPO status in the virtual screen
On Key Pad press Group/screen action dependant (and global still)
New stats fully implemented
Fixed more bugs
Added a GPO toggle status
Page flipping (if your display is 20chars wide and you setup a 40wide one you can get it to display two different things, updates 1 per sec, if the second screen is blank then you can have flashing text)
Couple of new transitions
blah blah!!

Mat-Moo
LCD Guru

Post by Mat-Moo »

If you display shows lines in the wrong order it is becasue you have not sent the AutoLineWrap command to it :smile: Not my program which I've been looking at for the last 30mins! Henry was right!!

SpecOps
LCD?

Post by SpecOps »

I love this proggie. I would like to see a Qstat plugin or something with GPO events that correspond to kills and deaths and the like.

Delta
LCD Geek

Post by Delta »

got this working now with the new version and i can see what all the fuss was about :grin:

would it be possible to add in a graphic as a screen, so the first thing the lcd displays when lcd centre starts is say.. the image in location #2 in the lcds memory?

if that makes sense?

Cheese
Bit-Tech.net
Bit-Tech.net

Post by Cheese »

The command [##254][##98][##2][##0][##0] will display the bitmap in pos. 2 at 0,0 in LCDC. If you add this to the definition file for you graphic, i.e. Draw = [##254][##98][##2][##0][##0] and then make an onstart event - process command - draw, you'll have what you want :wink:

Cheers,

r.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheCheeseMan on 2002-03-21 12:28 ]</font>

Mat-Moo
LCD Guru

Post by Mat-Moo »

Well that's not a built in feature... but you can do it :smile: If you look at the screen under Text each line can send a custom command, so you can set line two to place the graphic anywhere on line 1 (the command is run before the line) Now I've not had time to properly do anything on this but it should work. You'll need to enter the command yourself though e.g. [##254][##98][##1][##1][##1] - you'll need to work it out using the commands from the book, but that places gfx 1 at pos 1 1