MY CASE MOD-pictures

Take a load off and chat!

Moderators: Henry, Mods

twain4me
LCD Geek

Post by twain4me »

On 2002-01-31 13:05, Jay wrote:
Yeah, I'm happy with my semi-soft ambient lighting. Not neon but not halogen, somewhere right in the middle :smile:

-Jay
yes its a real nice light .. some red licht under the case... Its kewl
2 blue lichts in the case..
A 10 light walkinglight in the fan grill in the front of the case responding to hd activity.... heej my case is getting better and better by the day :grin: .I got all the stuff just have to find some time :sad:

Ghoast
LCD Guru

Post by Ghoast »

Jay-It looks like you're running LCDstats, but added AM/PM to the time screen? Is it so? Case looks very nice btw :smile:

edit:at first i thought you changed the code to display AM/PM but then i realized that maybe your OS returns time like that..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ghoast on 2002-02-01 02:06 ]</font>

Jay
LCD Guru

Post by Jay »

On 2002-01-31 14:51, Ghoast wrote:
Jay-It looks like you're running LCDstats, but added AM/PM to the time screen? Is it so? Case looks very nice btw :smile:
Yeah running LCDstats. AM/PM is displaying

Thanks for the compliment.

Ghoast
LCD Guru

Post by Ghoast »

that last reply i made was propably confusing..i never saw a OS that displays time like that. i've always had swedish versions and they display military time, that's why i at first thought you changed it yourself.

Jay
LCD Guru

Post by Jay »

On 2002-02-01 02:38, Ghoast wrote:
that last reply i made was propably confusing..i never saw a OS that displays time like that. i've always had swedish versions and they display military time, that's why i at first thought you changed it yourself.
LOL I admit I was quite sure what you were getting at :smile:

Anyway, I'm using WindozeXP Pro. Maybe that's what's displaying it correctly. Anyway, thanks for the great proggy. (shhh but it's the only one I use now :smile: )

jodynicH
Case Guy
Case Guy

Post by jodynicH »

very nice mod, i think that carbon fiber is really a nice way to blend with the aluminum