Which to buy?

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

poutlipper
LCD?

Which to buy?

Post by poutlipper »

Aight, I'm building my first computer and knew right away I wanted something like this, The monitors and controls on cpu are my favorite mod, so there was no doubt that is what I would be doing. With the case I'm using, i'd have 2 5.25" bays to use. I would like to use one for a fan controller panel(just knobs no readout), and the other for one of your products. I originally was just wanting it for temperature readouts, but I'm new to all of this and dont really know what they can and cant do.

poutlipper
LCD?

Post by poutlipper »

Also, I have 2 3.5" bays that will be free as well.

Nick
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Nick »

hi poutlipper!

You have definitly come to the right place! We offer an excellent line of 5.25 Display Bay inserts that come with a complete mounting kit. Installation takes about 5 minutes and the LCDC Software packaged with them will give you virtually unlimited possibilities.

The 5.25 LCD is equipped with GPO's (General Purpose Outputs) which will allow you to have fan control, adjust speed, check temperature, etc. With the bay inserts, they also feature a keypad which can be used to control anything you would like from flipping screens, to changing the RPM's on your fan.

Because you have 2 bays available you could look at our MX4 and MX5 series which are much larger displays and will fit into the two bays.

With the MX4 series you can now monitor CPU statistics, Hard drive space, and other system critical information. The MX4 also allows you to plug 4 fans and 6 temperature probes directly into the back of the unit for all you quiet and cooling PC needs. Includes everything you will need to get going.

With the new MX5 series we have enlarged the size of the display and added more keypad functionality. This double drive bay PC insert incorporates a vacuum florescent 20 character x 4 line USB display and a 15 button keypad. The MX5 also allows you to plug 4 fans and 6 temperature probes directly into the back of the unit for all you quiet and cooling PC needs. Includes everything you will need to get going.

All of our MX series products can:
Nick Hesson
Sales Rep.
Matrix Orbital

poutlipper
LCD?

Post by poutlipper »

good stuff, I'm thinkin about the MX410 or MX 411 at this point. Thanks for the help.

poutlipper
LCD?

Post by poutlipper »

Last question, what all do I need to buy with the MX410, It said customers who bought it also bought B204A-BK. Does that not come with the MX410?

Tom
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Tom »

Hi poutlipper,

The MX410 does come with the B204A-BK, which is the mount, so you don't need to purchase that.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to post them.

Best Regards,