question about mx2/3/6 series

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

sfinx333
LCD?

question about mx2/3/6 series

Post by sfinx333 »

Hello,

can someone tell me the difference between de MX2/3/6/BLK series?

Is there a difference in the functions?

And I want to order a display but it has to be send to holland, is it possible or is there a reseller in my country?

Clare
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Clare »

Hi sfinx333,

Thank you for your post! Here are the differences between the MX2, MX3, MX6 (MX Series) and BLK Series (PC Bay Inserts).

MX2:
LCD (Liquid Crytsal Display), 20 character by 2 lines with USB communication. They come without or without a keypad, and your choice of insert colors. They also come with your choice of display color.

MX3:
VFD (Vaccum Florescent Display), 20 character by 2 lines with USB communication. They come without or without a keypad, and your choice of insert colors. They also come with your choice of display color.

MX6:
PLED (Polymeric Light Emitting Diode) display, 20 character by 2 lines with USB communication. They come without or without a keypad, and your choice of insert colors. They only come in yellow/green color.

BLK Series:
LCD or VFD display, 20 characters by 2 lines with Serial communication. They come without or without a keypad, and your choice of insert colors. They also come with your choice of display color.

In conclusion: both the MX series and BLK series are PC Bay inserts with displays. The MX series has USB communication and the BLK series (PC Bay Inserts) have Serial communication.

If you require further explanations please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Clare

sfinx333
LCD?

Post by sfinx333 »

thnx for the reply clare, i will sent a pm.