Are they gonna be up today?

Take a load off and chat!

Moderators: Henry, Mods

PatB
LCD Geek

Post by PatB »

Hey Henry!

May first!! I saw in a post that these new babies should show up today. So? Are they comin'?

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

Well, the ice blue ones showed up today, but the two others are still MIA... there have been some unexpected delays... we are working on it and trying to get them out ASAP... sorry guys :sad:
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital

samw5
LCD Geek

Post by samw5 »

The blue ones are in.... YES YES YES YES... i've been waiting 2 weeks for those... Will they be on the site soon as should I just call... Hell, I'll just give you guys a call tomorrow.
My computer is in pieces and since I'll be going away for the rest of the week, it'd love to come back and have my color LCD waiting, ready to thru in my redone rig (just so you guys know, it's gonna be even sicker... already watercooled with windows, neons and some other cool stuff but the new paint job with the LCD... well enough said).

Also, I was just wondering how readable the red is compared to the blue. I do like the blue better but since I've already got some red in my theme (a post board LCD) I was thinking that the red might look better but I am a little concerned about the readability (red over light red... how's that in sunlight?).

San

Akiry
LCD?

Post by Akiry »

I have seen all the new color 2x20's and they all seem very clear. I like the red one alot.