Driver question...

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

EAdams
LCD!

Post by EAdams »

I was wondering. In order to run the diff software packages on the LCDS is there a driver that must be run in the background? A TSR?

Will windows detect my LCD (serial) (lkXX024-25PC so and so) and ask for a driver disk?

relix
Uber Slave
Uber Slave

Post by relix »

nope and nope. The LCD is not found by windows, and there is nothing you need to install in able to run the programs. Some programs require LCDriver though.

relix
Uber Slave
Uber Slave

Post by relix »

nope and nope. The LCD is not found by windows, and there is nothing you need to install in able to run the programs. Some programs require LCDriver though.

EAdams
LCD!

Post by EAdams »

Just got mine in..sweet. I got the 4X20 LK204-25-PC., Hooked it up to my work PC..runs like a dream. I just have to figure out how much will fit on a screen at a time, what I wanna have it show, scroll or not, etc.

Awesome LCD guys...I'd recommend this LK204-25-PC!! Thanks Henry. (They even assembled it for me [attached it to the ordered mounting bracket]...cant beat that!)

relix
Uber Slave
Uber Slave

Post by relix »

it's been said before, but I'll just say it again: Matrix Orbital are definetly the best! ... or is the best, whatever :wink: