LCDC newbie Problems

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

MeGrog2
LCD?

Post by MeGrog2 »

I just got my bvk202a-4br today when ever I try to display my cpu speed or any other cpu info a "0" comes up or "NA" using LCDC I read in a previous post to update mm5 but what folder do I install it in.
Thanks

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MeGrog2 on 2002-06-26 20:17 ]</font>

Stig
LCD Geek

Post by Stig »

Just install MBM5 in whatever folder you like and run it, then LCDC should pick it up. Just remember that MBM5 must be set up and running for LCDC to be able to get the information.

Stig

MeGrog2
LCD?

Post by MeGrog2 »

Thanks I just installed mbm5 and it still will not display the cpu speed, cpu name. It will display the cpu speed and cpu name in mbm5 but not in lcdc. And now the second line will not display anything unless I use matrix demo.
I don't get it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MeGrog2 on 2002-06-26 23:06 ]</font>

GreatOldOne
LCD Geek

Post by GreatOldOne »

Make sure that you have that latest MBM5 plugin for LCDC. The shared memory structure changed with the latest release of MBM, and if you're running different levels of code you won't see anything!

Mat-Moo
LCD Guru

Post by Mat-Moo »

If you want CPU usage from MBM it must be enabled in MBM otherwise it will show as 0.