Shiping Costs!!!

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

thedogcow
LCD?

Shiping Costs!!!

Post by thedogcow »

Hi, this is directed to Henry or similar... Wondering what the cost of shipping would be to Australia? Perth, WA to be exact! Local Distributors do not stock the MX221 and they haven't replied to my emails, so I am left having to order from overseas!!!

Thanx

Adam
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Adam »

Hello,

Shipping to Australia costs $29.20 US via UPS. This does not include any taxes or brokerage fees that may be applied. For more information please contact your local UPS outlet. Shipping generally takes 2-4 days.
Adam L.
Sales Manager
Matrix Orbital

A nod is as good as a wink to a blind bat.

Rowen
LCD?

Post by Rowen »

I am also in Perth WA, and chasing a MX232 with minimal luck. I have been unable to find any local distributers, and the only company I have found stocking MX2 displays at all, is pccasegear.com.au. Although they are an excellent online retailer (with 2 day turn around to perth!), I have just sent them my second email regrading the MX232, as they never replied to the first!

It also looks like I will need to order from OS, so if you guys could advise on approximate shipping costs/details it would be much appreciated.

Thedogcow, would you be interested in splitting costs if we can get a couple of units delivered to perth at a cheaper rate?

Thanks all...

Rowen
LCD?

Post by Rowen »

Thanks for the update Adam, you must have posted that before i had finished typing my reply!

DOH!

thedogcow
LCD?

Post by thedogcow »

Hey I ran the total cost thru a rough conversion and it turns out to be almost the same price as buying from australia... approximately AU$196.90! Would shipping costs actually be cheaper? I'm not sure if they would... Henry?

Elwock
LCD?

Orbitals in Aus

Post by Elwock »

Hey guys,

Im also from Perth, but i managed to get my orbital from an aussie reseller...

I was originally planning on getting my MX212 from pccasegear, however they were out of stock when i ordered mine... I ended up getting mine from Dave and Karma's PC Case gear ( www.davidandkarma.au.com ), for 189 + 7P&H (AUS$) Took about 5 days to get thru the post.

thedogcow
LCD?

Post by thedogcow »

I emailed ;them too... no reply... The problem is none of the oz resellers stock the mx221!

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

thedogcow wrote:Hey I ran the total cost thru a rough conversion and it turns out to be almost the same price as buying from australia... approximately AU$196.90! Would shipping costs actually be cheaper? I'm not sure if they would... Henry?
Shipping is what it is... you might get charged some taxes or import fees? I'm not 100% sure.
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital

thedogcow
LCD?

Post by thedogcow »

Just onle last question... what payments do you accept? AMEX?

Henry
OMNIPRESENT
OMNIPRESENT

Post by Henry »

thedogcow wrote:Just onle last question... what payments do you accept? AMEX?
Visa and Mastercard for sure... Adam will be able to tell you tomorow if AMEX is possible... you can try and see though!
Henry J.
President
Matrix Orbital

thorilan
LCD!

Post by thorilan »

would you happen to have a VERY VERY cheep cost for your thermal sensors since they are so small. i want to order 4 of them but the shipping cost is mmore than the total cost of the sensors. amount of time for them to arive isnt important so if you guys can just put them in a little envelope nd send it cheep to japan i would like to order a few .
that a possibility?

Adam
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Adam »

Hi All,

The system we use for processing payments is called Paysystems (http://www.paysystems.com/). They accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Carte Blanche and Diner's Club International (? I just don't get it but I sure am getting hungry). <:)
Adam L.
Sales Manager
Matrix Orbital

A nod is as good as a wink to a blind bat.

thorilan
LCD!

Post by thorilan »

hey Adam ,
I recieved your email but when trying to reply our address auto rejected me so I sent you one with my official work email BUT NOTE MY WORK IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH MY Possible ORDER

have to say that =(

Dan

thorilan
LCD!

Post by thorilan »

DOH i just looked at your distributor page for japan and the link i gave you is to the same company you already have =(