Corrupt Display MX222

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

arjanvr
LCD!

Post by arjanvr »

Things that fix theirselfs are strange.. but well, if it works, its fine with me.. I dunno why it is suddenly working, lets hope it stays this way :)

now lets enjoy this product :lol:

garysteel
LCD!

Post by garysteel »

I've had constant hassle with this device, although it works 70% of the time, the rest of the time the display freezes with corruption or doesn't work. My fix is reload firmware or shutdown system switch of at mains and press power button on pc, drain residual charge, the switch on.

Another effect of this failure is power to the fans. if it has one of its fits none of the fans will powerup. All drivers are installed and showing properly under Ports and USB.

I thought that the unit was very sensitive but now I'm beginning to think I shouldn't have to do this all the time !!!

Gary

Miles
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Miles »

I can understand your frustration and desire to have a perfectly working product. Unfortunately I cannot explain what is happening to your unit, however if you would like to discuss the situation further feel free to contact me at myero@matrixorbital.ca and we'll do our best to resolve the problem.
Miles Y.
Head of Technical Support
Product Manager
Matrix Orbital

arjanvr
LCD!

Post by arjanvr »

I know this topic is pretty old but i need the 2 files mentioned on the 1st page as my display is corrupted again and they give me a 404, can you tell me where i can find them?

tnx

Arjan

Eddiie
LCD!

Post by Eddiie »

Same here... My display is acting up now too... I would like those memory files as well as the utility to send the file to the display.

It is about 4 weeks old. Only been messing up for about 3 days now...